Terms and Conditions
The Rainforest Café Safari Club card is not a credit card and is not valid for purchases. By accepting receipt of the Rainforest Café Safari Club card issued by Landry’s Restaurants, for use by the person named thereon, “cardholder” agrees as follows:
- Cardholder shall be bound by all the Terms and Conditions contained herein, on the Rainforest Café Safari Club notifications, and by all applicable laws. All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Rainforest Cafe.
- Club benefits, rewards and certificates are valid at participating Rainforest Cafe locations owned by Landry’s Restaurants, Inc. and available to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Club benefits are non-transferable, have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Club membership accounts can only be credited with purchases made at Rainforest Cafe locations owned by Landry’s Restaurants, Inc.
- Members are responsible for notifying Rainforest Café Safari Club of address and email changes. Rainforest Café is not responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail/email.
- Illegal, fraudulent or other unauthorized use of Rainforest Café Safari Club vouchers, coupons, certificates and membership cards, or any other activity inconsistent with the Program Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of Cardholder’s membership.
- Landry’s Restaurants reserves the right to modify the Program Terms and Conditions, reward structures and awards, or to terminate the program at any time without advanced notice.
- Landry’s Restaurants is not responsible for interpretation by its employees of Program procedures or Program Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict, this agreement (as modified), and /or the most recent Rainforest Café Safari Club notification(s), shall control.
- Only one membership card issued per person. Rainforest Café Safari Club is intended for individual use only. Benefits may not be accumulated for a business entity.
- Rainforest Café Safari Club reserves the right to charge $5 for replacement of membership cards.
- Rainforest Café Safari Club reserves the right to audit any membership account at any time.
- Only one award can be redeemed per visit and per table and awards will have expiration dates unless otherwise stated. Members must present membership card and printed email to receive benefits and redeem awards.
- Rainforest Café reserves the right to add or withdraw restaurants or businesses without notice at any time.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a Rainforest Café Safari Club membership; however, a non-refundable membership fee is required. Rainforest Café reserves the right to change membership fees or membership requirements at any time.
- Memberships will be declared inactive after 12 consecutive months of no activity. Re-enrollment and membership fee is required to activate membership after 12 consecutive months of no activity.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of permanent membership card.
- Certain states may have additional restrictions. Crewmembers of Rainforest Café and employees of Landry’s Restaurants, Inc. are not eligible to participate.